Donnerstag, 4. April 2013

(Kurz)Rezi #47 Good Gladys by Martin Renaud




>>>
News reports that the famous psychic Good Gladys is missing coincide with the brutal stabbing of her business manager. Gladys's daughter Dara asks an old friend, private investigator Byrne Aase, to help find the murderer. She claims that the man the police have in custody is innocent. In fact, she believes that the accused is her mother, having been transformed into a man during a seance gone awry.
<<< (source goodreads.com)


"Good Gladys" is a wonderful read! There is so much action in it, I really loved it. With action I don't mean that obvious action like in movies out of that genre, but I felt with almost every character and I felt with what they where doing in a special situation. I was thrilled by reading the next chapter and next chapter and next, next, next that I kind of flew through the whole book. Almost everything in it is crazy and a bit weird, but THAT makes books interesting to me!
I loved the characters Renaud has created, especially the main character Sauce - I like that name by the way :D haha - he's curious and also a bit crazy-minded in my opinion, but... we are all a bit crazy aren't we?! x'D
It is written very well and for me it was really good understandable.
I can imagine more books with Sauce as a main character! Or even as a "supporting role", but, mainly, he's in it! ♥
So I would highly recommend that book to everyone who likes crazy-murder-crime-weirdness! :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich immer über Kommentare! - Nur nicht schüchtern sein! ;)
I'm looking forward to comments, so don't be shy! ♥